Create a free website and earn money
How to create a free website and earn money ?
1. Mobile phone/laptop/computer etc.
2. Internet connection
3. Email Id
So let's get started:-
A. Open a browser (chrome,bing,yahoo etc.)
B. Type google Blogger
C. First link click
D. Sign up in Blogger

Click this link and see video:-
https://youtu.be/gK_UopUnbHY
E. Type Email address
F. Type password
G. Open new tab
H. Type title and website address
I. Choose one theme
F. Click create a blog
G. Open a new tab simply cut
H. Your blog/website created successfully

Click this link and see video:-
https://youtu.be/gK_UopUnbHY
E. Type Email address
F. Type password
G. Open new tab
H. Type title and website address
I. Choose one theme
F. Click create a blog
G. Open a new tab simply cut
H. Your blog/website created successfully
How to make money?
* Create a post minimum 30 post
* Every post minimum 500 words
* No post adult video image
* Buy a custom top level domain ex:-.com, .org, .net):- you decide
*. After click on earning button
* You see sign up button for AdSense account.
* Fill up form after 3-4 days approval in showads your website.
* Your AdSense account approval/disapproval AdSense
team mail your email id.
* After setup ads and show ads in your website and you earn money.
So I try to this article create blog so guys any problems this article so contact me I try to fully support you trust me.
Email:-roushanjee82@gmail.com
Facebook:-https://www.facebook.com/sanyasinghbrand.in/
Thanks,
Roushan kumar
* Fill up form after 3-4 days approval in showads your website.
* Your AdSense account approval/disapproval AdSense
team mail your email id.
* After setup ads and show ads in your website and you earn money.
So I try to this article create blog so guys any problems this article so contact me I try to fully support you trust me.
Email:-roushanjee82@gmail.com
Facebook:-https://www.facebook.com/sanyasinghbrand.in/
Thanks,
Roushan kumar

Post a Comment